Re: Predicate for quasi-synoyms (with upwards posting)?

Hi Joachim

Are you searching for a model theoretical answer or for an implementation?

For the first case maybe you look into SKOS-XL, which offers a framework to give some more semantics to labels.
In the second case - and “purely” as a hint, https://skosshuttle.ch <https://skosshuttle.ch/> has solved the nice tiny purity of SKOS by introducing custom attributes.
So your question could there be solved by using a “String” custom attribute “quasi-synonym” on the meant entity.

Kind regards / Meilleures salutations / Freundliche Grüsse
Fabio Ricci
semweb
Semantic Web Technologies · Records Management
Software systems · ICT coaching · ICT Projects leading
https://semweb.ch <https://ch.semweb.ch/>
https://skosshuttle.ch <https://skosshuttle.ch/>
https://rdflink.ch <https://rdflink.ch/>
Weinmanngasse 26
CH-8700 Küsnacht ZH (Switzerland)

Tel.

+41 (076) 5281961
+39 (389) 0681334

Skype:

semweb-llc <applewebdata://6B37D5B1-A0DA-4963-9357-14E22E458B7A/%E2%80%9C#%E2%80%9D>
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipients, are confidential and maybe privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.