Re: possible typographical error in the SKOS Primer

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 23:00:10 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Dear Paul,

Wow, this is a typo in the last example of the last section, well spotted!
There is not much we can do to update the document itself, five years after publication. I hope that readers will not really mind this typo. Meanwhile, I  added your comment in the SKOS errata document:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090811-errata

Thanks a lot,

Antoine