Re: Translation

Dear Cristina,

It would be great!

There's apparently a Portuguese version of the *old* SKOS version:
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/translations
This is for the translations that have been more or less 'registered'.

There's otherwise a sort of 'staging area' for new SKOS translation, but there's nothing Portuguese here
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS/Translations

I hope this helps!

Antoine