Von: jean delahousse [mailto:delahousse.jean@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014 09:52
An: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Betreff: PROV for SKOS : Inventory of change activities for SKOS

Hello,

I am working on a application of PROV (Provenance interchange) for SKOS. This work in done to provide a PROV dataset with each new version of a EU controlled vocabulary such as Eurovoc. The PROV dataset will describe all changes since the last version of the controlled vocabulary, and for each the entity source of the change.

In a prov:Entity which will describe the change to be done on the concept, I want to indicate the action to apply on the concept.  For example : change value of the prefLabel from "x" to "y", remove a narrower link to this concept, create a related link with this concept... I image to have a  very limited set of actions and to combine it with the id of the property to change and its value before the change.

Does someone has already worked on a vocabulary of changes for SKOS, so I can start from there ? if not, would someone be ready to work on it together ?

Cheers
Jean

Jean Delahousse

delahousse.jean@gmail.com<mailto:delahousse.jean@gmail.com> - +33 6 01 22 48 55