ISO 25964 Hierarchical Relationships (BTG, BTP, BTI), application to Getty AAT & TGN

Hi folks!

A draft of our paper is at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7BFygWDV2_PNkQycHl0bWNLak0.
Johan, it proposes "extended" versions of the relations (e.g. broaderPartitiveExtended), a disjunction thereof (broaderExtended), and argues that's better than skos:broaderTransitive.

This is now applied to the BETA version of Getty AAT and TGN: http://getty.ontotext.com/
- There's a lot more info in the documentation, e.g. see here and the previous few sections:
  http://getty.ontotext.com/doc/#Hierarchical_Relations_Inference
- there's a section illustrating why broaderExtended is better than skos:broaderTransitive
  http://getty.ontotext.com/doc/#Use_gvp_broaderExtended_not_skos_broaderTransitive

We at Onto are still tweaking some details related to loading/inference speed and gvp:broaderPreferredExtended (something Getty-specific that won't have part in ISO).
When done, we'll update/extend the paper.

Cheers! Vladimir