Re: SKOS language mapping en-de-fr-it discussion and proposal

Très bon travail Fabio! Très utile!

Some problems with accented letters in french though...

And also the terminological choices for french would have to be discussed:

"Libellé" or "étiquette" ? I prefer the 1st
"Collection" et non "collecte" ("collecte" is mainly for collecting
funds, garbage...)
"Primaire" or "Racine" ? I prefer the 2nd. "Sommet" would be another
contender... Or "Culminant"?!

"Relation de mappage" vs "Correspondances" (to be discussed)
Related: "lié"? I think "relié" would be better.

Thank you very much!

Christophe Dupriez
Twitter @ChristopheDupri
Contributor to ASKOSI.org