RE: Representing USE-OR in SKOS/XL/ISO25964

From: Vladimir Alexiev <vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:14:51 +0300
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
> 2. SKOS XL, one shared label instance

I don't think this is a good idea since most TMS assume xl:Labels are owned by *one* Concept, and don't do ref-counting.

> What would you do?

4. I'd use qualifiers in the labels, and a skos:related subproperty  to link the two concepts that may be confused. E.g.:
  <pitch1_concept> <http://vocab.getty.edu/ontology#aat2100_distinguished_from> <pitch2_concept>

We even considered using owl:differentFrom, but that can hardly be made subprop of skos:related