Re: TemaTres 1.7 released: now with meta-terms and SPARQL endpoint

From: diego ferreyra <tematres@r020.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 05:33:06 -0300
To: vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com
Cc: "public-esw-thes@w3.org" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Hi Vladimir! sorry for delay in response :)

Here some examples in vocabularyserver.com:

# 3 versions of Association for Computing Machinery Computing
Classification System:
http://www.vocabularyserver.com/acm/

# British Museum Materials Thesaurus
http://www.vocabularyserver.com/materials/

I both cases metaTerm are the top terms, but can be any term.
We differentiate terms from meta-terms because we see how in all the
vocabularies are terms who predicate about the "world" (terms oriented to
describe the world) and terms wo predicate about the language/vocabualry
itself, (labels for conceptSchema, facets, arrays, collections, and etc
etc), so, in this case we use meta-term, term to describe other terms :)

We expect will be useful :)

Best regards

diego ferreyra

--