From:   Christian Mader <maderc@semantic-web.at>
To:     public-esw-thes@w3.org
Date:   11/14/2013 01:54 AM
Subject:        Re: Failing to meet integrity constraint S14 when
terminology  evolves

Hi Hong,

You're right, I see the problem now. Using (a subproperty) of
skosxl:altLabel may be an option but I think this is also not completely
satisfactory for you. I also agree with Osma's suggestion not to worry
about S14 violations between different versions of your vocabulary.

Btw, thanks for referencing our journal paper; the patterns you propose
are a very interesting contribution! Some of them dealing with circular
relations are already found by my qSKOS [1,2] tool, some are beyond it's
capabilities.

best,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/cmader/qSKOS/