RE: Comments on iso-thes-25964.owl / completion.

I noted one answer was incomplete - appologies  – added editing as [JDS2:>]

=====================================

Hi Alexiev,

Thanks for your comments.

The final version is ready to be released soon – the base URI will be http://purl.org/SCHEMAS/ISO25964/iso-thes#.

(Likely to be available in this final form as of tomorrow.)

It is based on the analysis provided in http://www.niso.org/schemas/iso25964/correspondencesSKOS/ [1]

Please see my answers below.

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt