Re: How to do rich skos:note ?

Vladimir,  Johan,

I won't react to Johan's feedback. If you end up agreeing on a prefered solution it's good :-)

But I'd like to point that the patterns that were once outlined in the SKOS Core Guide [2] have been updated and fit in the SKOS Primer:
http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/#secadvanceddocumentation

So you can consider all these options as compatible with the recommendation.
Indeed the multiplicity of choices may be regarded harmful for interoperability. But I think we have not much choice. there will always be people prefering simple notes as literals, without the burden of having to create new resources or documents for them.

Best,

Antoine