Re: Tools for exporting SKOS to human readable form (HTML)

25 okt 2012 kl. 09:56 skrev Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>:

> Have you checked out the list of tool accessible from the W3C SKOS wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS

Yes, I haven't evaluated all of them of course but going through the list it seems like most of them are either research projects (to complicated for beginners), or expensive server installations.

While I am happy to edit SKOS files in ttl in my text editor or Topbraid I see a lot of use cases where people would benefit from a very simple tool. Neologism does this (almost) for RDFS vocabs.

/Peter