Re: Tools for exporting SKOS to human readable form (HTML)

Hi Peter,

I think it is not just about "exporting a SKOS document to e.g. HTML",
but about publishing a SKOS document as Linked Data on the Web (which
includes availability in HTML format).
If you see it this way, iQvoc [1] will do this for you with an Apache
2.0 license.

Best regards,
Thomas

[1] iqvoc.net