Re: UDEF Representation in RDF

Simon has just written probably the best primer for new folks, I have ever
read through about SKOS.  That should be put somewhere on the Wiki in some
form or fashion especially around points 1 and 2 around design decisions
and "will SKOS work for me or against me ?"

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry