Re: No Subject

hi,

i did some visualizations of skos thesauri.
you need to make yourself comfortable with
transforming the rdf into some proprietary
format like tree-ML or graph-ML, both are
are used by prefuse [1] (take a look at the gallary),
i consider these two [2] [3] to be very suitable.
or the dataformat of some javascript visualization library [4] [5] [6]
[7], just to name a few.
here's [8] an example of a protoviz graph visualization which is also
suitable for skos.

wkr turnguard

[1] http://prefuse.org/
[2] http://prefuse.org/gallery/treeview/
[3] http://prefuse.org/gallery/treemap/
[4]
http://datavisualization.ch/tools/13-javascript-libraries-for-visualizations/
[5] http://mbostock.github.com/protovis/
[6] http://thejit.org/
[7] http://www.graphdracula.net/
[8] http://visualization.turnguard.com/protovis/sunburst.html

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION