Re: SKOS transitive hierarchical relations

I said that if you have ALL the possible broaderTransitive, then you
should be able to sort the paths (remove the "shortcuts") and retrieve
only the true simple "broaders".

Example: A1 and A2 BT of B1 which is BT of C1 and C2; Also, A2 BT of B2
which is BT of C2
So the broaderTransitive are:
A1->B1
A1->C1
A1->C2
A2->B1
A2->B2
A2->C1
A2->C2
B1->C1
B1->C2
B2->C2

A1->C1 is redundant to A1->B1 + B1->C1: removed as "transitive only"
A1->C2 is redundant to A1->B1 + B1->C2: removed as "transitive only"
A2->C1 is redundant to A2->B1 + B1->C1: removed as "transitive only"
A2->C2 is redundant to A2->B1 + B1->C2: removed as "transitive only"

Remains the broaders:
A1->B1
A2->B1
A2->B2
B1->C1
B1->C2
B2->C2

The nice thing with this is that it would also remove the "bad" broaders
going from a higher concept to one down inside its hierarchy (further
than the first level).

But I did not implemented this: a counter example that I do not see is
possible!

Christophe