Re: JSON serialization of SKOS data

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012, Christophe Dupriez wrote:

> Does anyone could guide me toward in depth work already done toward
> defining a JSON serialization of basic SKOS data
> (i.e. without necessity to support subclassing).
> For now, my idea would be to consider every SKOS property as a member of
> a Concept object in JavaScript.
> In a way, a "DOM" for SKOS !
>
> My goal is to publish a "standard" JSON from ASKOSI.org to make SKOS
> data available to JavaScript applications.
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointer!

Hi Christophe!

How about using plain JSON for exposing the data, and then expressing the
relationships of your JSON constructs to SKOS classes and properties with
JSON-LD?

http://json-ld.org/

Cheers,
Osma

--
Osma Suominen | Osma.Suominen@aalto.fi | +358 40 5255 882
Aalto University, Department of Media Technology, Semantic Computing Research Group