Re: Anyone published mappings between DBpedia and subject vocabularies like IPTC, DDC, LCSH ?

The New York Times thesaurus and name authorities are available via
http://data.nytimes.com/. They are mapped to Freebase, DBpedia, and
Geonames.

See examples:
http://data.nytimes.com/564337469861279260 (environment)