SKOS tools (was ANN: Skosify 0.1)

Hi everyone,

Shamelessly returning to a thread from 4 months ago...

This is just to say that while preparing a SKOS tutorial, I realized that it was still difficult to have a comprehensive overview of the SKOS tools that are around.

So I've given a try and added some links (some from this thread) to the SKOS wiki on the W3C site:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS

This is meant to be really open: anyone can get edit the pages there. So if I've made some approximations, please feel free to fix them!
Also, if you have a tool that is not listed there, you can create your own entry!
See
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tool_Contributors
on how to do it.

Cheers,