Re: do you know available, free, open, collaborative tool to create and maintain a glossary ?

Jean:

Take a look at the Open Metadata Registry--we've been around since 2005 and
have met the needs of a number of projects and organizations.  Take a look
at: http://metadataregistry.com

Regards,
Diane Hillmann