Re: Arabic or Hebrew languages (Right to Left Languages) and SKOS, XML,RDF,etc.

Christophe,

I personally do not think SKOS or any other structured format should concern
itself with display and presentation, especially adding control chars within
the data itself [1].   Display and presentation of data should be left to
the browser application itself, and the markup handling.

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-bidi/

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry