Re: Ordering concepts in a Tree display

From: Jakob Voss <jakob.voss@gbv.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:55:48 +0100
CC: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Tom Morris wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Jakob Voss<jakob.voss@gbv.de>  wrote:
>> "this SKOS scheme should be sorted alphabetically by
>> skos:hiddenLabel":
>
> Alphabetically according to what collating sequence?  The publisher's?
>   The consumer's?  Some globally mandated collating sequence?

Exactly that's my question: There should be a collation ontology with
URIs for each specific collating sequence, and some properties to state
which collation to use with which property values. I just created a
quick draft of a possible collation ontology:
https://gist.github.com/787672

Jakob

--
Jakob Vo▀ <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 G÷ttingen, Germany