RE: Status of SKOS resources (stable, testing etc)

Now I've seen how the appalling webmail client provided by my employer
garbled that I think it is worth trying again:

8.8.4 status
The derived attribute status shall be represented as an instance of
RE_ItemStatus (8.20) that identifies the
registration status of the RE_RegisterItem. The value is derived through the
Addition and Amendment
associations as specified by the constraint:

{if
	exists -> (self.amendmentInformation.amendmentType = #retirement
		and self.amendmentInformation.disposition = #accepted
		and self.amendmentInformation.status = #final)
	then self.status = #retired
else if
	exists -> (self.amendmentInformation.amendmentType = #supersession
		and self.amendmentInformation.disposition = #accepted
		and self.amendmentInformation.status = #final)
	then self.status = #superseded
else if
	exists -> (self.additionInformation.disposition = #accepted
		and self.additionInformation.status = #final)
	then self.status = #valid
else self.status = #notValid
endif}

(I guess this is OCL.)

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox@jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox

SDI Unit: http://sdi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
IES Institute: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
JRC: http://www.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

Any opinions expressed are personal unless otherwise indicated.

'Dan Brickley'; 'Marc Wick'; 'Dublin Core'; 'SKOS'; 'Leigh Dodds'; 'Libby
Miller'; 'Lise Rozat'; Dominique Vanpée; Wim Daeleman
Subject: RE: Status of SKOS resources (stable, testing etc)

Here is the logic as described in ISO 19135:

8.8.4 status
The derived attribute status shall be represented as an instance of
RE_ItemStatus
(8.20) that identifies the registration status of the RE_RegisterItem. The
value is derived through the Addition and Amendment associations as
specified by the constraint:

{if
exists -> (self.amendmentInformation.amendmentType = #retirement and
self.amendmentInformation.disposition = #accepted and
self.amendmentInformation.status = #final) then self.status = #retired else
if exists -> (self.amendmentInformation.amendmentType = #supersession and
self.amendmentInformation.disposition = #accepted and
self.amendmentInformation.status = #final) then self.status = #superseded