Re: Status of resources (stable, testing etc)

Hi Alistair,

With the Belgium Poison Centre, we settled for your suggestion.
Adding icons and a "logical" order, we get this:
http://www.askosi.org/image/status/

We added a french and a dutch translation of the terms.
The modified SKOS RDF is available:
http://www.askosi.org/example/RegStatus.xml
(you have to "View Source" to see the SKOS RDF under the XSLT style sheet)

I wrote to Diane Hillmann, the NSDL maintainer of this scheme.

Many thanks for this suggestion!

Christophe