Re: TemaTres : open source software for management formal representations of knowledge

Hi Thomas, may be you can use VisualVocabulary, Web aplication that uses web
services offered by TemaTres to create visual representations based on
controlled vocabularies

Demo (Schools online thesaurus): http://vocabularyserver.com/visualvocabulary/

Download: http://code.google.com/p/tematresvisualvocabulary/

best regards