Re: TemaTres : open source software for management formal representations of knowledge

From: <info@r020.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:53:25 -0300
To: Thomas Kappler <thomas.kappler@isb-sib.ch>
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hi Thomas, may be you can use VisualVocabulary, Web aplication that uses web
services offered by TemaTres to create visual representations based on
controlled vocabularies

Demo (Schools online thesaurus): http://vocabularyserver.com/visualvocabulary/

Download: http://code.google.com/p/tematresvisualvocabulary/

best regards