Re: Icons to display SKOS relations (Internet Explorer support)

From: Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupriez@destin.be>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:18:53 +0100
To: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
CC: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
I tested Unicode support of the choosen Unicode characters in Firefox
and Opera (both on Windows) and it is OK.
In Internet Explorer, you may have to follow the direction in:
http://timea.rice.edu/unicode_support.html
It then works too.

I just added the decimal code of the characters in the table.
&#xxxx; (xxxx being the decimal code of the Unicode character) is the
"entity reference" to add in your HTML pages.

Hope this feeds the discussion!

Christophe