Re: FOAF spec revised - addtion of foaf:focus, a skos extension linking topical and factual information

Ugly ifla url for y'all- searching for focus+modifier+thesaurus gives a lot
of examples.

Also, I'm on a tube train, using a mobile, and I'm annoyed that I'm not
getting 4G. I am getting spoiled.

Simon

http://www.google.com/m/url?client=ms-android-sprint-us&ei=4EZhTLClGNvTlQe2veIe&gl=us&hl=en&q=http://www.ifla.org/VII/s29/pubs/Profrep115.pdf&source=android-launcher-search&ved=0CAkQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGXxYqmKd3JfgznReqfAUn7qdtd1Q

On Aug 10, 2010 4:13 AM, "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:
> +cc: Leigh
>
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Simon Spero <ses@unc.edu> wrote:
>> Dan-
>>
>> can i suggest using a different word  than focus, as this is term of art
in
>> controlled vocabularies. It is used when referring to
modified/specialized