	Von: Antoine Isaac [mailto:Antoine.Isaac@KB.nl]
	Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Januar 2009 11:32
	An: Houghton,Andrew; Neubert Joachim; public-esw-thes@w3.org
	Betreff: RE : substitute for skos:isSubjectOf

	Dear Joachim,

	First a quick question: why would you be so upset about descriptor in the object position?
	In RDF --especially when you want to query an RDF graph with SPARQL-- there is no fundamental difference between having asserted a triple (r1,p,r2) and the triple (r2,p',r1), when p' is the inverse of p. (apart of course if one of your resources is a literal, but that's not your case)

	Cheers,

	Antoine