Re: Question about skos:concept

Hi,

I won't check everything in Thomas' mail, but one thing is sure: the following sentence gives the answer to Jyoti's question.

> 2.1 rdfs:Resource [...] All other classes are subclasses of this class.

And I'm sorry for the shortness of my previous mail (as Simon, I was in a hurry...). But I assure you that it gave exactly the same axiom, in the formal way:
- "x is in IC" stands for "x is a class"
- "<x, I(rdfs:Resource)> is in IEXT(I(rdfs:subClassOf))" stands for "x is a subclass of rdfs:Resource".

Note that Simon's comment addresses a different matter, namely "everything is an instance of rdfs:Resource", as opposed to "every class is a subclass of rdfs:Resource".
But Simon is in fact also right, especially for the classes: any class is also an instance of rdfs:Resource.
This is what is meant by the part "Resource. All things described by RDF are called resources, and are instances of the class rdfs:Resource." that Thomas quoted.
But this time, I will spare you the formal description ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine