Re: Small, standalone, RDF parsers

On 2009 Apr 8, at 16:04, Jakob Voss wrote:

>> Does anyone know of any small, standalone, RDF parsers, or is there a
>> way to extract just the parsing support from Jena?
>
> You surely want something in Java - otherwise I can recommend
> RDF::Simple and RDF::Notation3 in Perl, availalable at CPAN.

Yes, for the people I'm concerned with, it would have to be Java
(otherwise librdf would be ideal).

Andrew Houghton pointed me towards the list of tools at <http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools
 > (thanks Andrew!), but from their descriptions, the tools there do
seem to be aiming for comprehensiveness rather than compactness.

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
Dept Physics and Astronomy, University of Leicester