Re: skos:Concept and "real world things"

Hi Rick,

thank you for your answer. I does indeed seem that I'll enjoy the thread you
pointed. However, the concerns that I expressed in my question clearly are of a
"triple hacker": what should I use to conveniently link my skos data to data
published by the "Linking Open Data" (LOD) projects.
Here is why: I have a personal tagging tool, semanlink [1], where tags are skos
like concepts. I use those tags to index bookmarks, developing my own SKOS
scheme incrementally - that is creating "concepts" and organizing them when
needed. Now, I have "tags" ("concepts") that correspond to animals, persons or
cities that are already defined in the "LOD" datasets. I want to write the
corresponding statements, in order to link my personal semanlink data to the LOD
space. My question is: how should I be doing that.

Best Regards,

fps

[1] http://www.semanlink.net

--
François-Paul Servant
RENAULT/DSIR/DAMT Intelligence Artificielle Appliquée - SICG