RE: RE : RE : RE : RE : Suggestion for SKOS FAQ

Dear all,

I understood the point explained by Stella and I agree.

But i would like to return to the proposal to make skos:broaderTransitive a
super-property of skos:broader.

I understood the point of Alistar that it is possible to have non-transitive
sub-properties of transitive properties and viceversa. I agree on that.     I
also clarify on my mind inheritance.

But:  what if i would like to express:
A skos:broader B
B skos:broader C
and assert that A not-skos:broader C?

in other words i would like to express intransitivity. How do i do that?

Also: is this topic associated to some issue? maybe issue 44 or there is a
more specific one?

Thanks
Margherita