From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-thes-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Miles, AJ (Alistair)
Sent: 16 November 2007 10:46
To: SWD WG
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Subject: SKOS and RDFa in e-Learning

Hi all,

I was asked to write a short position piece for a special session on semantic
technology at an e-learning conference in the UK next week. I know next to
nothing about e-learning, but I though both SKOS and RDFa might have a
potential impact there, so I tried to cover both technologies in brief.
Here's the link:

<http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/blogs/alistair/archives/84>

If anyone has any thoughts or comments, especially on the RDFa bits, I'll
happily work them in to the presentation I'll be giving.

FYI link to the conference session:

<http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Semantic_Structures_for_Teaching_and_Learning>

Cheers,

Alistair.