RE: SKOS and RDFa in e-Learning

Alistair,

Great to hear that - hope everything runs smoothly ;)

Your post looks good to me; my 2c regarding RDFa:

+ In the first paragraph where you mention RDFa use cases,
you might want to point to the use case document [1] rather
than to the primer (again :)

+ In the 'RDFa and uF' section, Evan's comparison is rather
outdated IMHO. Consider using Ben Novack's (dynamic) comparison [2]
(Note: his blog seems to be down currently, so cf. [3] for a cached
version)

+ A link to rdfa.info [4] would be great, as we maintain a list
of references to talks, applications, publications, etc. there ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-scenarios/
[2]
http://bnode.org/blog/2007/02/12/comparison-of-microformats-erdf-and-rdf
[3]
http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:Im-ho4X4ekEJ:bnode.org/blog/2007/02
/12/comparison-of-microformats-erdf-and-rdfa+/comparison-of-microformats
-erdf-and-rdfa&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1
[4] http://rdfa.info/

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/