RE: [SKOS] requirement for multimedia annotations

I think we might have some use cases in Dewey.  I could see
us potentially using annotations for things front matter.  We
could place an annotation in skos:ConceptScheme so the
front matter could be distributed with the vocabulary.  Some
possible examples of content for annotations exist here [1]
and here [2].

Another place were I could see using annotations are in
the manual.  The manual is a part of the classification
where there is a more in-depth discussion of the class and
its relationship to other classes.  In some of the manual
notes there are figures like flowcharts.  The flowcharts
could be described with annotations.  Currently the
flowcharts are PDF documents, as well.

Andy.

[1] <http://www.oclc.org/dewey/versions/ddc22print/default.htm>
[2] <http://www.oclc.org/dewey/resources/summaries/default.htm>