RE: [SKOS] ISSUE-26: "Minimal Label Relation" Proposal

Dear Antoine and Alistar,

Thank you for this work which we think is very useful! Capturing
relationships between labels is what we are try to represent since some time.

Regarding the possible modelling approaches you mention in [4] here my
comments:

- I like First solution: Term-as-class. This will allow to create also any
other type of properties between terms. It also allow to attache terms to the
corresponding concept.

- Second solution: I personally do not like this too much. I think this will
duplicate the info (labels are written twice)

- Third solution: keeping standard SKOS and Term-as-class solutions
co-existing... not yet clear

Let me know if this become valid, then I will recreate agrovoc in skos using
this approach.

Recently I also discovered that in SKOS I can represent 3 different BTs: the
real BT (is-a), the instance-of and the part-of. This is also very good. We
are now trying to represent this differences in AGROVOC so that we can than
export data in this new version of SKOS.

Thanks
Margherita Sini

[4] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/RelationshipsBetweenLabels