Re: [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

Examples come up in biomedicine all the time. There are many
terminologies with overlapping content. Suppose an application wants
to infer the parts of the hand by combining two different
terminologies and following "part-of" for example. If there isn't
consistent semantics in transitivity of this relation, then that task
is impossible. Same with "broader-than" if you want to reliably infer
if any arbitrary pair of terms is broader/narrower.

Daniel