Re: SKOS properties

Hi, All,
As a terminologist, the notion of adding antonyms as equivalents/synonyms
strikes me as really undesirable. In an ontology-like environment it would
really be problematic. By the same token, it is hard to classify antonym
relations -- this has long been a subject of debate in
terminology/lexicography circles. I rather like the idea of "disjointwith"
together with a scope note. Especially in multilingual concept management,
knowing the antonym is often a real clue to the disambiguation of the
concept associated with a term.
Bye for now
Sue Ellen

--