Re: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

Hi Alistair,

I really don't buy these arguments. If a property has an obvious
'direction' (for example skos:broader) I think it is clearer to have the
label giving an idea of this direction. When I learned SKOS I was really
bothered by this ambiguity of skos:broader ("is the first argument the
most general concept or the least general one?"). Notice of course that
some properties (the 'symmetric' ones) would be less concerned.

Anyway, my main objection to your proposal was that it has a class
(Annotation) and a property (annotation) with almost the same label.

Cheers,

Antoine