Re: SKOS on Wikipedia : peut mieux faire

Alistair Miles wrote:

> Hi Bernard,
>
> I just checked out SKOS on wikipedia - you've done a fantastic job!
>
> I added a short section on "Community and Participation", to let people
> know how they can be involved, especially with work about to begin in
> Semantic Web Deployment WG.

Yes, this is great Bernard! And yup, I agree that it would be nice to
make clear that this is one of those W3C work areas where external, ie.
non-W3C Member, involvement is particularly encouraged, valued, and
successful.

I was thinking about blogging a summary of the other various SWAD-Europe
outcomes; seeing the wiki entry, I wonder now whether Wikipedia or ESW
wiki might be a better home for it...

Dan

ps. nearby in web mapping land, some discussions on the georss list:
http://lists.eogeo.org/pipermail/georss/2006-July/000704.html - the more
W3C initiatives that can be made a success in 'public are welcome' mode,
... the easier it is to have more such work chartered...