From: ICSD-DRTC [mailto:icsd@drtc.isibang.ac.in]
Sent: 02 September 2006 12:25
To: aida@acorweb.net
Subject: Int. Conf. on Semantic Web and Digital Libraries

Dear Colleague,
                   I am happy to inform you that Documentation Research and
Training Centre (DRTC), Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore,
India, is organizing an International Conference on ~Semantic Web and
Digital Libraries" February 21-23, 2007 at Bangalore, India.

The themes and sub themes are listed at the conference website:
http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/icsd, Conference Announcement and Registration
form are attached.

As the Convener of the Conference, I am writing to solicit your paper
keeping in view of your vast experience and expertise.  We intend to bring
out conference proceedings with invited speaker papers, peer reviewed and
also selected papers will be published by World Scientific post conference,
as a series of the ISI platinum jubilee publications.

IMPORTANT: Please send your extended abstract or full paper before 30th
September 2006 to:
  icsd@drtc.isibang.ac.in and/or icsd2007@gmail.com

I look forward for your paper and active participation in making this event
successful.

Best Regards

A.R.D.Prasad
Convener, ICSD -2007
Documentation Research and Training Centre,
Indian Statistical Institute,
8th Mile, Mysore Road, Bangalore - 560 059
Karnataka, INDIA
Phone: 91-80-28483002/3/4 extsn no. 496
Fax  : 91-80-28484265
email: ard@drtc.isibang.ac.in