Re: SKOS and OWL

agreed -  The relation between OWL and SKOS is *not* more important than
the relation to any other RDF vocabulary.

Happily, OWL and SKOS provide 'best practice' guidelines to those who wish
to use certain types of relations. ... and many folks would like to have
best practice defined for the relation between OWL and SKOS.

<quote who="Jakob Voss">

--
Carl Mattocks
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC