Re: How to mix SKOS and OWL? And Protege bug

Hi John,

In that respect I can recommend the Triple20 tool [1] by SWI-Prolog's
Jan Wielemaker.

It is not as sleek-looking as the other tools (it requires a little more
effort than the other tools to understand the interface), but it's a
fully functional editor.

It's especially great for "debugging" because (a) it handles large
triple sets; and (b) it ALWAYS loads the file. It has a special category
"resources without rdf:type" that usually has the entities that have
some problems with their definition below it.

Enjoy,
Mark.

[1]http://www.swi-prolog.org/packages/Triple20/

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark