Re: Practical applications of networking standards for KOS

Dear Ron,

CEN, one of three European ICT standards organizations, started a year
ago a workshop called ADNOM.
The aim of this Workshop is to establish and maintain a network between
European government translation units, terminology organizations, etc.
with the purpose of developing and disseminating European Administrative
Nomenclature, built as far as possible on the basis of existing networks
and resources.

You can find information about ADNOM at:
http://www.cenorm.be/cenorm/businessdomains/businessdomains/isss/activity/adnom.asp

Next week Tuesday 14 February is also a meeting close to you in Brussels
in case you are interested.

Best regards,

Gabriel

Project Team member ADNOM