RE: Portuguese translation

Hi Tiago,

Many thanks, I've uploaded the file to the W3C server [1] and generated an editor's draft of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification in portuguese [2].  These are linked from the translations page [3].

I made a couple of editorial changes, reporting these here as they may not be good (my knowledge of portuguese is very limited) ...

 - I created a dc:title for SKOS Core Vocabulary ('SKOS Core Vocabulário') and a dc:description ('Um Schema RDF para representação de tesauros e tipos similares de sistemas de organização de conhecimento (knowledge organisation system - KOS).') scraped from Tiago's earlier translation of the SKOS Core 1.0 Guide ... any good?

 - I changed the label of skos:broader from 'tem termo geral' to 'tem conceito geral'.

 - I added a pt comment for skos:subjectIndicator as @@TODO - Tiago I think you missed it?  Can you translate 'This property allows subject indicators to be used for concept identification in place of or in addition to directly assigned URIs.' into portuguese for us?

Once again, many thanks :)

Al.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core_pt
[2] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-08-25/Overview_pt