From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-thes-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Sue Ellen Wright
Sent: 10 October 2005 22:03
To: Dan Connolly
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Subject: Re: comment: collections are concepts or not?

I agree that concept and collection should be disjoint. In concept theory, a collection can be a descendent of a concept, and each item in the collection (which terminologists tend to think of as a set) is itself a concept, but the collection is just a way of containerizing these items that share a particular kind of relation to the initial concept.
Sue Ellen