Re: comment: collections are concepts or not?

I agree that concept and collection should be disjoint. In concept theory, a
collection can be a descendent of a concept, and each item in the collection
(which terminologists tend to think of as a set) is itself a concept, but
the collection is just a way of containerizing these items that share a
particular kind of relation to the initial concept.
Sue Ellen

--
Sue Ellen Wright
Institute for Applied Linguistics