RE: [PORT] SKOS Core 2nd review: notes-2

Hi Mark, all,

OK, how about this:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/secdocumentation.html?rev=1.6

Added prose examples for various note types.

Also added suggested values for dc:audience property after XML example (in 'documentation as a related resource description' section).

?

Cheers,

Al.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark