Re: [PORT] Proposed management process for SKOS Core

Alistair,

These small changes do the trick - it looks good!  There is still
a reference to "editor's working draft" in there, but I see it is
marked for deletion...

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                        Thomas.Baker@izb.fraunhofer.de
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven         mobile +49-160-9664-2129