Re: A problem RE: Dereferencing SKOS Core

On 21.03.2005 19:17:38, Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) wrote:
>Hi all,
>

>I have a suggestion: we make the resource http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core
>content negotiable.  If a client asks for 'text/html' then the resource serves
>up some html that carries the title 'SKOS Core Vocabulary Namespace Document'.
>If the client asks for 'application/rdf+xml' then they get what they currently
>get, which some RDF/XML.
I'm not sure. I'd try to avoid (directly) serving two different
representations at a single URI. AFAIK this type of URI overloading
is still considered bad practice (VM TF again?). maybe using a linked
stylesheet to provide an htmly view in a browser could be an option to
only have a single document at that URI. Or redirecting to another
URI, based on the accept headers sent, but I'm not sure if there's a
recommendation how to implement the latter option already..

regards,
benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack